Welcome! This is my journey through life.  I make daily efforts to make sure I am being the best version of myself and living the best version of my life.  Some days are great successes, and some days are a struggle.  My history with depression and anxiety will not hold me back from living a happy and full life. Read on for more info., and enjoy :)

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Rise & Shine*

Good morning folks =)

I don't drink too much coffee, as I am more of a tea drinker (which I'm sure you'll soon see for yourselves), but if I am going to enjoy a cup of coffee, this is how to do it!!

Silk - French Vanilla flavor, and a Snowman Mug! ♥ Mmm, dairy free, and with a hint of Christmas spirit!
I adore Christmas all year round (sometimes I think that I should have just been an elf...)!

Just a friendly reminder that we shouldn't be drinking coffee all day, and to be careful of what you add to it as well!  If you can avoid using cream & sugar your health will appreciate it ;)  Also, if you are a coffee drinker, never forget to re-hydrate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment