Welcome! This is my journey through life.  I make daily efforts to make sure I am being the best version of myself and living the best version of my life.  Some days are great successes, and some days are a struggle.  My history with depression and anxiety will not hold me back from living a happy and full life. Read on for more info., and enjoy :)

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Busy Days *

Today was a busy day...  After work I went straight to the gym, where my brother and I enjoyed a great work out!  Right after that I drove to the next city to meet my Poppa Bear =) 
Because I was in such a hurry, I didn't have time to even think of eating dinner until I got to my Pops' house.  It is SO important to never ever skip meals, so I had to whip something up.
He didn't have a lot of ingredients, but I knew my body needed protein and greens (when doesn't your body!?).  So here's what I whipped up


A delicious tuna salad!!  Canned tuna is a must for every pantry!  Tuna, lettuce, kale, green onion, a little bit of cheese, mustard, and olive oil!  I just happen to love mustard, but that may not be for everyone!  Of course, if I had more time and ingredients I would have added some extra delicious vegetables (red onion, tomato, snap peas, etc!)

No comments:

Post a Comment