Welcome! This is my journey through life.  I make daily efforts to make sure I am being the best version of myself and living the best version of my life.  Some days are great successes, and some days are a struggle.  My history with depression and anxiety will not hold me back from living a happy and full life. Read on for more info., and enjoy :)

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Healthy & Delicious =)

Well, I'd say I am a pretty healthy girl!  I like to pay attention to my nutrition, and be creative (and delicious) when thinking of ways to satisfy my nutritional needs!

Today for lunch I had an amazing Quinoa Chilli... Totally vegetarian, healthy, full of veggies, oh and amazingly delicous!!!!!


Then for dinner I stuffed bean curd pockets with brown rice, sauteed mushrooms & edamame!  Added some sliced cucumbers too, just to complete the plate & since I love cukes!! 

Healthy, quick & easy, and delicious meals for today!!

If you're interested in the recipes or anything - Just comment!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment