Welcome! This is my journey through life.  I make daily efforts to make sure I am being the best version of myself and living the best version of my life.  Some days are great successes, and some days are a struggle.  My history with depression and anxiety will not hold me back from living a happy and full life. Read on for more info., and enjoy :)

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New Goodies *

I bought myself some new tea yesterday - Oolong Tea (supposed to be great for you)!

Also, when I got in to work this morning there was a gift on my desk....

My boss brought me back a mug from his trip to Alaska!  How generous!


 

You know, these kinds of things make my day... and they should. It is important to let the little things brighten your day =) If you don't, life will seem awfully long.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment