Welcome! This is my journey through life.  I make daily efforts to make sure I am being the best version of myself and living the best version of my life.  Some days are great successes, and some days are a struggle.  My history with depression and anxiety will not hold me back from living a happy and full life. Read on for more info., and enjoy :)

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Breakfast Time *

Good Morning Folks!

It's so important to make sure that you are fueling your body within the first hour of waking up!

Usually I eat the same thing for a while, and then switch it up.

This week I'm all about the seeds & greek yogurt!

 
 
Now, just so we are clear, in the photo I clearly have fat free greek yogurt, but I don't suggest fat free food at all.  I bought it by mistake :'( I also do not suggest buying flavored yogurt as it contains a very high sugar content.  If you would like to sweeten or enhance the flavor of your yogurt, add the flavors yourself by adding some fresh or frozen fruit =)
 
Great energy to kick a day's ass =) And yummy too!


No comments:

Post a Comment