Welcome! This is my journey through life.  I make daily efforts to make sure I am being the best version of myself and living the best version of my life.  Some days are great successes, and some days are a struggle.  My history with depression and anxiety will not hold me back from living a happy and full life. Read on for more info., and enjoy :)

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Musical Love ♫

I enjoy listening to all sorts of music, as I'm sure many others do too.

Here is a list of my current favorite songs, I hope you find one you enjoy too!


Imagine Dragons - Amsterdam


Imagine Dragons - Demons


Mariah Carey - Beautiful


Mine Would Be You - Blake Shelton
Ryan Lewis & Macklemore - White Walls


Colbie Caillat - What I Wanted To Say


Serena Ryder - What I Wouldn't Do

No comments:

Post a Comment