Welcome! This is my journey through life.  I make daily efforts to make sure I am being the best version of myself and living the best version of my life.  Some days are great successes, and some days are a struggle.  My history with depression and anxiety will not hold me back from living a happy and full life. Read on for more info., and enjoy :)

Saturday, October 12, 2013

~ Hallow's Eve ~

Well, it's not Halloween quite yet, but tis' the season!
 
I love all of the holidays that people can really thrive in - my favorite is definitely Christmas - but I love Halloween as well.
 
So, one of many ways to celebrate/get in the spirit is by watching Halloween movies!  Now, any one who knows me knows that A) I do not like scary movies; and B) I love family/kids movies! 
 
Here is a selection of some great "Halloween" movies that are not going to scare your pants off you, but get you in the Halloween spirit!!
 
~ The Addams Family ~ 
(total classic!)
 
~ Casper ~
(the "real" one with Christina Ricci)
 
~ Hotel Transylvania ~
 
~ Nightmare Before Christmas ~
 
~ Edward Scissor Hands ~
 
~ Beetlejuice ~
 
~ The Corpse Bride ~
 
~ Hocus Pocus ~
 
~ Sleepy Hollow ~
 
~ Monster House ~
 
~ Alice in Wonderland ~
 
~ Frankenweenie ~
 
~ Bed knobs & Broomsticks ~
 
~ The Goonies ~
 
~ Harry Potter ~
 
~ The Haunted Mansion ~
 
~ The Wizard of Oz ~
 
I hope you enjoy the movie list... And Happy Hallow's Eve in advance!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment